KeagileMphahlele

 AFRICAN CURL

Regrow your hair with confidence

African Curl is a hair regrowth treatment that has been shown to be effective in stimulating hair growth in people who have experienced hair loss. The active ingredient in African Curl is a drug called minoxidil sulfate, which works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles and stimulating the growth of new hair. 

AFRICAN Curls minoxidil is available as a topical solution or foam, and it is applied directly to the scalp.

Here are pictures of our happy clients:


BEFORE 


3 WEEKS LATER



Our product is 100% guaranteed to work on your hair. The process of growing back your hair doesn't take long, it takes from 3 to 4 weeks to re-grow your hair.

Come and get one, it only cost R300

We offer free delivery. 

If you want to order this product you can go to our website ๐ŸŒ  www.aficancurl.ac.za  

Contact: ๐Ÿ“ž us 065 516 9585.

WhatsApp: ๐Ÿ“ฑ065 516 9585.

 AFRICAN Curl.


  @AFRICAN Curl_

  _Regrow your hair with AFRICAN Curl._

>Support your local business because we are here for you all. 


3 Healthy Hair Tips

The following are some basic hair care tips that you can use to improve the health and look of your hair.

A healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising, and not eating nutritiously are not healthy for your hair.

Get enough sleep.

Avoid using hair styling products with alcohol which dries out hair.

Avoid putting hair styling products directly on your scalp.

Comments

  1. My hair volume is improved. I'm a happy customer i don't want to lie. You also have a great service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I've found this I'm interested in knowing more about the product I think I need your service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, a lot your product helped to strengthen my damaged hair ๐Ÿค— you are appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this last month, I am so happy about the outcomes๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product helped me a lot now I have rich hair and I can say I am a happy customer

    ReplyDelete
  6. The product is very good for my hair i can see change. I definitely recommend it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This oil is amazing. My boyfriend has started using it on his beard too๐Ÿคญ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment